Monday, August 20, 2012

Woman with Blindfold and Two Swords.......My Tarot Reading...





I had an awesome thing happen today. I had a reading. Yes, while I'm reading a lot more, I had someone read me. She has a lot of fun doing readings, and she is a pretty awesome person, so I said, why not, let's do it! Yes, she read into me. Actually, she gave me a little insight into what the cards were telling her.  Very insightful and pretty close to what I've been pondering about for the past few months. I know there is something that is going to happen, and its Big, really Big. It is something that I have to face. My road. Which road do I take? My ship needs a clear path to sail. My plane needs a clear runway to fly. Two paths. One that is known, and one that is unknown.  The path that is unknown has the biggest risk, yet it can generate the same amount of success or even more than the other. Which way do I choose?  When something is in your heart, you know the way. It is a matter of trust. It was so funny in that, this reading told me that because I have these two options, I need to choose carefully. Do not tie myself down with trying to do so many things. I chuckled because I just wrote a blog on saying "No" to things. Also, I just got an awesome audio book, "The Secret", which deals with creating the road you want. All of this came into my space before, and now this reading has shown me something big. You can see so much better when you uncover your eyes.





My past life was said to have been one of a great counselor.  Patient, wise, and great at giving advice. Usually these are associated with a position within a church or spiritual place. The new life will be based upon which road I take. The known or the unknown. The road where I take a risk and go for it, or the road that is known. I realize I'm going to have to face it head on. Which one will I take? I guess I will just have to wait and find out:-) Until Next Time, Peace.

D.

No comments:

Post a Comment