Thursday, August 16, 2012

Gargamel, Goblins, and Wizards....Oh No!!!!



 As some of you may know, I love the Smurfs. I use to look at mushrooms in my yard and think the little blue critters would come out. I would just wait. One of the characters, Gargamel, had me laughing for days. He would think of schemes just to get rid of the smurfs for his own power. No reason at all. The Smurfs were not mean to him, they weren't mean to anyone, they just wanted to remain happy and live in peace.  Gargamel  and his furry companion, Israel, always had to start trouble, just for the heck of it.  They were absolutely funny to me at times, but in the end, they ended up on the losing end. 

A gobblin is said to have an evil or mischievous creature; a grotesquely evil or evil-like phantom.
They are attributed with various (sometimes conflicting) abilities, temperaments and appearances depending on the story and country of origin. In some cases, goblins have been classified as constantly annoying little creatures somewhat related to the brownie and gnome. They are usually depicted as small, sometimes only a few inches tall, sometimes the size of a dwarf. They also often are said to possess various magical abilities."


There is a goblin on my left shoulder, and I'm aware of him.  Someone can be difficult around me and there he comes. What is it? My goblin is so ready to do his thing. Some  goblins say or do things simply to get a reaction out of you. That is their whole purpose. There is no intent or purpose of leading you or them to peace. They simply do this to lead you further into conflict. Or they do it, to simply say, "hey, hey you, here I am, you don't know jack, punk. I'll show you. See I was right. Didn't I make you feel small...I know everything. Nanana I got the power. I'm always right, loser. 

And when its all over,  and he's talking his smack through you , you can sit down and ask yourself, "what did I get out of this?" What was the end result from this? Did you feel better because your goblin got his/her point across? Or were you in the same conflict, same limbo you were in before everything happened? More than likely, you are still sitting in the same place, limbo. Nothing changed, you repeated the same thing. You got the same feeling, and you feel like you're well, in the same place. Nothing new, he's just showing you the same old thing. Nothing. 

 His entire goal is to keep you in conflict with your wizard.   He does not want the wizard around, because the wizard can lead you out of limbo. Not only that, he can lead you to a new place, a new joy, a new peace.  Your wizard is aware that he can control his environment with a thought. If I  want my goblin to leave or go in time out, I can easily do that. In the end, I know my wizard wants the absolute best for me. My goblin, comes out and I realize, he's there. He's ready to cause conflict. His intent is just that. The overall intent of my goblin is simply that he wants what he wants, when he wants it. Period. Hahahaha!  He has heard about  patience, humility, compassion, and respect, he just chooses to ignore them every time. He fears someone might take him off of his little imaginary throne. This is why he battles and battles, so he can stir up more conflict. He gets a kick out of it, and he wants you to do it over and over again. 


"A wizard is stated as a person that is aware of his or her surroundings and is able to control the environment with a mere thought. This person usually has a great deal of understanding of how things in this world operate, how people think and act, and how to comminicate on all levels with people and animals. Wizards are spiritual in their own way. They seem to be at peace with themselves, and they do not entertain immaturity. Yet they have a great deal of patience. Wizards are usually solitary because of how rare they are. If you know a Wizard, you will know that they are respectful, honorable, and compassionate and are a fountain of useful information. Feel fortunate if you happen to meet a true Wizard."



Your wizard does understand things, and your wizard knows patience. Your wizard is wise. Just another epiphany I had today. When my goblin comes out, I am learning something. The one thing that I learn every time is that, it doesn't feel good. My stomach feels weird, and I don't like it. Get me out of this place, out of this feeling, I do not want to stay here. My wizard teaches me a new lesson every time. The place I go is fresh and new and it always leads me back to the peace that is naturally within. Let your wizard guide you to  the most beautiful places in your mind. Let your wizard guide you to a place of significance so strong, your goblin can't say a word. Until next time, Peace.

D.









No comments:

Post a Comment