Monday, August 13, 2012

Can You See It?

It is amazing to see things with clarity. When my glasses get dirty or full of moisture, I take my cloth and wipe them so I can see with clarity. If my contacts feel dry, I take them out and put on my glasses. If I walked around with foggy or dirty glasses, I couldn't see as well. I would stumble, fall, and trip over too many things. I wouldn't be able to read the books I do, or do many other things I love. It's just great when you can see things with clarity. One thing I've learned is that when I see things with clarity, it helps me walk exactly where I need to. I don't have to guess, or figure out, or depend on someone else to lead the way, I can just go where I want. I know when I go get an eye exam, as the letters get smaller and smaller, they look blurred. I can't see a thing. When he adjusts the lenses to my prescription, I can see so clear and with clarity. When he asks me what letter I'm looking at, I can tell him with no stuttering, but with the simplest answer. When I can't see the letters well, I answer with a hesitation, or I'm thinking what I think it might be, or I'm squinting (if that is such a word) trying to figure out exactly what it is. I had another epiphany today. When I can't see a clear picture of something, my stomach doesn't feel right. I need to see with clarity. Things that are blurred, are not clear. In anything, goals, relationships, dreams, hopes, desires, and love, when you can see it, you can achieve it.:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment