Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I'm So Attracted 2 you, just......

don't know what to do with it. She's super fly, beautiful, sexy, crazy, funny, complicated, simple, mean, yet sweet. Ever been so attracted to someone, but you just don't know what to do about it? I have. When I'm around them, I just get this giddy giddy feeling. I typically will try to avoid, or block them at all costs. It is such a distraction, but I dig the attraction. I'm loving this chick and I don't know what to do about it. This assertive aggressive energy I have been on lately, has been taking me places I didn't know existed. It is like a magnet. I want it and I know it. I'm on top of the world because I know its getting ready to be released. I feel it all over. It has said to me, it's time. It's time y'all. It's time for us to unite. No more running. Its time to go inside you. It's time to live inside you. It's time to be One. Until next time, Peace. D.

No comments:

Post a Comment