Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Something About The...

Mornings..Every time I wake up I do realize it is a new day. I get so excited to see the sun rise and hear the birds chirping. Its something so awesome about it. I can look out my window and see cows, and hear them mooing away. I am on this whole punching procrastination in the face mission, and I've done three things already and feel so accomplished. The mornings also make me realize that I had a dream through out the night. I woke up this morning remembering the dream all too well, and then, I forgot it. I get so Ugggh, when that happens. I guess my task list or things for me to do, took over. I hardly ever write in the mornings so I am feeling amazed and happy about this one. Now off to the morning exercise! I hope your day is beautiful and filled with lots of new things for you to discover! Now go discover it! Hahaha..Until next time, Peace. D.

No comments:

Post a Comment