Friday, August 10, 2012

Hat 2 Da Back ........

I was listening to TLC today, and I was jamming on the "Hat2DaBack" song, so it got me in a mood. The mood was pretty aggressive. I have to be in that mood because I was getting ready to listen to an audio book called "The Secret". I think I'm kind of assertive and aggressive, so I had to keep that edge going before I entered into cool eezy breezy land with the book. As I started to put the "Secret" in, there was something that came to me before I even started listening. There is something pretty awesome about you. It is in all of us. We just need to tap into it. I knew, I wanted to be aggressive about it. Ok. now onto the epiphanies I had today. Ok. Yes, I said it. There is something magnificent about you...

But...Ya Gotta See It First...We Attempt to Allow Others to Give Us Happiness. Yet, You have the ability to create it, exactly how you want it.:-) I am already listening to the "Secret" and its pretty powerful. Anything you want, you can attract by your thoughts, your feelings, your vibrations. If you have negative thoughts, you attract more negative thoughts. If you have positive thoughts, you attract more positive thoughts. I do believe this is true, and I will admit that I am a pessimist at times, but when I'm creating, I see how it attracts an awesome feeling inside. I know I need to crush it.

My pessimist side gets in the way of what's really trying to happen within me. One thing I gathered, while listening to the Secret is a question. If I can have anything I want by my thoughts, then can the Universe answer my questions ? When I was 16, I said I was going to have a particular vehicle, and guess what I have? When I was 8, I said I was going to be a musician, and guess what I am doing professionally today? It is so amazing how what you think, turns up in your reality. A friend of mine stated, Andrea it is true, thoughts are things. Words are powerful. Thoughts are powerful. So Yes, I think it can. I have so many questions, and my mind goes all the time, but I never thought about it like this. Many times, I wondered which way I should go, but I never asked. I was never specific. I just allowed what came my way. I didn't pursue. Other people, fear, and doubt, would tell me, back off. Also, if my tummy turns a certain way when I'm trying to drive something, I think to myself, okay something is not right about this. It is probably because when I visualize it in my head, the picture looks blurred. It needs to be a clear picture for me. I realize that now.

So, again, I realize I have to be specific and in tune with my intuition. Why? There is a reason. My tummy feeling is telling me I need to back up off this, because what you think you want, may not be aligned with love's desire for you. When you release yourself to love, love will give you the desires of your heart. Yes. That is what I gathered from the Secret. Well actually it is an Epiphany for me. Wait! This is an extraordinary epiphany. Love, will give you all the desires of your heart. Wow! That just came to me. Excuse me. My insides feel great! I never asked for the answer to these questions How, When, Will It Happen? If I allow love to give me the desires of my heart, I can have anything I want. So now, I realize that's what I must do. Ask and Be Specific. Visualize. Believe. Expect It. then Receive. Be Thankful. What is love to you? Can you define it? What is it to you? Of course, being the pessimist I can be, I don't believe in a person being happy all the time. I don't think its realistic. I will be angry sometimes. I will get upset. But I only go through this to help me face the fear that is inside me. 

I must allow love to take over and then give me the desires of my heart. What I'm saying is, when I allow love to lead me, it will do that, it will give me the desires of my heart. It will change what I thought I wanted, to what love knows I need. And that will be what I desire because love gave it to me. Wow! Another Epiphany! Woo Wee! My tummy feels great! That's what love's desire is for me. Love wants happiness, fulfillment, and peace. Love's desire for us all is pretty awesome. All of these things I will then want, it will be aligned with love's desire for me, so I now know what I need to do in order to get it

My feelings have to be aligned with love. The audio is stating I can't think "bad" thoughts, and feel good. I can't think "good" thoughts and feel bad. It is exact like the law of gravity. Very interesting read. Before I started reading this book, I made an affirmation for myself. I use to be afraid of my voice, and would hide behind the music because music making comes to me so naturally. I never really loved my voice. I never loved on it. I loved on a keyboard because I would visit it everyday, practice with it, play on it, create with it, but I didn't do that with my voice. I would never really say anything if I disagreed with someone or didn't like something because I was totally afraid of the reaction. Now, I know my affirmation every day is the following. #1. My voice is beautiful and a wonderful vibration for people to feel and hear. That is pretty amazing, and I'm saying it every morning and it feels awesome! I'm starting with small things, as I certainly will see the law of attraction in action with the small things. More to come as I continue to listen to the "Secret".

 On Chapter 3, more to go...Until next time, peace. D.

No comments:

Post a Comment