Sunday, August 12, 2012

I Punched You.......And

If felt great! It felt amazing. I knocked it out! Procrastination got socked right in the eye. I've been procrastinating on everything lately, so I told myself, when I accomplished a goal, I would acknowledge it. I've been back to my reading surge and it is awesome. It has opened my mind to so many things I was already doing, I just didn't realize how I had been doing it. One goal I gave myself in the next few weeks was to get back on my reading routine and guess what? I did it. It's done. I knocked that goal out the park and punched my procrastination right in the face. My nieces were a big help as well and they didn't realize it, but I would take them to the library and they loved it! They loved it so much, they asked me to take them again. It is amazing how kids can be so inspirational. Whenever I get in a book, it challenges me, expands my knowledge, and takes me to a whole other planet. Punch#2- I love food. Sweets, sweets, veggies, and sweets. I love a little meat too, but I've been eating more veggies which is great, but I said I wanted to cut some sugar and concentrate on getting more exercise. Guess what? I did. My nieces again were asking me, "when are we going to exercise?" It had been raining so there was an excuse for me to wait another day. But Oh No! Procrastination was about to get beat down again. They said, we can just dance inside. And so, my niece decided to show me how to Wobble. What a workout! We do it right where we are. It's fun but woo wee! Wobble baby Wobble baby Wobble baby Wobble. I gotta do it all those times! Good Lord! When I was really training, I was in a dojo and punching a body bag. I do miss that experience. It was fun putting all my strength and energy into punching the bag. I just might get one and put a mean face on it. I'd punch it over and over again. Punching a body bag is awesome cause you can put anyone's face on it and they can't do a thing about it! You can beat them up, over and over again. Hahahaha! Next punch for me is to decide on an album cover and finish up this album. Woo Wee! Punching procrastination in the face is awesome and I hope you try it! Well, until next time, Peace. D.

No comments:

Post a Comment