Friday, February 1, 2013

Moooove....... take action...

I was at home, and then all of a sudden it happened. I saw this big moving object go by my window. I then began to hear trampling and I thought, is there a party going on? So when I got up, and looked outside, the gate was open. The cows saw this and all started to move to this space. By the time I headed outside, they were all outside the fence. No one had to say anything to them, once they saw the gate open, they ran for it, looking at how green the grass was outside the gate. They saw the trees full of green leaves outside the gate and started eating away at them. There is a big bull my Dad has and he had the most stern look like yeah, I'm not leaving this paradise. What was I to do? The cows were out and it was all of them? I'm thinking to myself, the last time a cow got outside the gate and I tried to run him back in, he flopped down and had this look that said to me, "please, I am not in the least bit scared of you". I ran to my Dad's house and told him the cows were out. So he walks up and we have to run them back in the gate. This was funny because my Dad had me go to one side, and he was on the other. As I approached, I kept looking at this big fierce bull who was having a party eating the leaves off my grandma's tree. My dad was yelling, get closer, get closer. I kept getting closer and they did not move. That was funny. You have to speak up, and say more than "shoo" to make a cow move. I said, "shoo", the cow looked at me like, WTF? I said, "shoo, shoo". The cow, just turned his head and kept eating. My Dad, eventually came up with a loud, "Get On" and a stick with determination all on his face. He patted the cow on the butt, and....it worked. The point of this story, when you want something to move, you have to not only speak, but take action. All the cows made their way back inside the pasture and my Dad made his way back to his house. I looked at this cow and thought to myself. When the gate came open, they took action and moved. What a lesson for myself, and anyone with dreams. Don't just talk, when the door is open, get up and moooove...Hahaha... Well until next time, Peace. D.

No comments:

Post a Comment