Tuesday, February 5, 2013

"Lovey Down" to the socks....

I've been noticing my feet lately. I've been noticing my hands lately too. Where these two things have gone and keep going are amazing. My feet have won more than a few track races, and my hands have won more than a few music competitions and basketball games. When someone looks at my hands, they say, you got some veins that come right out at ya. Yes, I play keyboards so my hands and fingers are always going. I've been told they are pretty long, but I guess that runs in my genes. When I look at these parts of my body, I say, these two have taken me places. They keep going, and I just have to smile and allow them to lead me where they must. They've been with me for a while, but this is just the beginning. When you look at someone's hands or feet, what do they tell you? I was browsing in a store the other day, and these socks that had hearts on em attracted me so much, I had to stop and get em. When your hands and feet are filled with love, there is a pretty good chance, you can create something beautiful. Never doubt what your hands can do, and where your feet can take you. Every time I feel I'm about to get in one of my moods, I look at my socks and smile. There is love in my hands, and I got love on my feet. I want to stay "lovey" down to the socks. Haha...Well until next time, Peace.
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment