Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Aww Shucks!! Peas and Collard greens....

on New Years Day! I feel it. I sense it. New ideas, creativity, and drive are all on the horizon for the New Year. It's gonna be a great year! The old saying goes, if you eat collards, more money, if you eat black eyed peas, great luck to you. I had both served to me today so I must be one of the luckiest, wealthiest aliens on the planet:-)
I'm believing it and It feels great coming from my lips. I'd rather hear myself say those words, than believe anything else.:-) 2012 was a great year for me, I met some wonderful people last year of whom were brought into my path for a reason. Some of those reasons I think are still yet unfolding:-) I feel like there was a lot of creativeness within and it all will show its beautiful purpose in the New Year. I ended the year and began the year doing something I love which is playing some fun music with some great musicians. It was a gig that I learned so much from and it was a sign to me, that is one of the things I can look forward to within the New Year. These were very seasoned musicians and I was honored just to be around their wealth of knowledge. I learn so much and feel connected to seasoned souls:-) I walked in the door around 3:30 a.m. after my gig, and reflected on all the things I accomplished in 2012. I began to smile and thought about all the wonderful possibilities of peace, happiness, and joy awaiting each of us in 2013. The ball is in your court. All you have to do is take the shot. Go for it and embrace all the new endeavors, love, and blessings headed your way. I'm not afraid of the "13" at all, it is just the beginning of all the new wonderful possibilities that await each of us. Well, off to unloading gear gadgets from a gig:-) Until next time, Peace. D.

No comments:

Post a Comment