Thursday, January 3, 2013

Take It........

Grab it...go for yours...Reach beyond. When you breathe in that energy, everything opens up. Take it higher. Everything around you will respond. It has no choice. You are the master of your own destiny. I needed to get my tires changed today and listened to one of the men that worked at the store. He had big dreams of opening his own place and I smiled because you could feel his excitement and enthusiasm within every syllable he spoke. I'm not sure what it was, but he wanted to open up and talk to me, so I listened. There is so much power in words, and the things you say to yourself. His face came alive when he described how he wanted to open his own business. Something that resonated with me as I listened was when he stated, "i've been told you have one life and I have to take my chance. The chance is there, but I must take the first step. The first step is difficult and scary in many situations, but as long as we have life, the chance is there. Doubt and fear do nothing to move us forward in our goals, desires, hopes and dreams. When we reach beyond the fear and doubt and move into a place of courage, you can dance to the rhythm of your own drum. Dance baby, dance....Take it, and know that whatever you want, is already yours...:-) Until next time, Peace. D.

No comments:

Post a Comment