Sunday, January 6, 2013

Evolve....Eventually....

I use to look at this stuff, and say "Ewww"...Nasty"...Who wants that crap besides, Popeye. Now I eat this stuff everyday...Yes, I said, Errrday. I love it. It has grown on me, and I realize, its good for me. It's funny, my mom at one time had an iron deficiency, and I felt I had it as well. They say, spinach is a great source of Iron. I just decided to try spinach instead of lettuce in making a salad one day recently. I simply add toasted coconut, almonds, and some crispy onions with an organic pomegranate salad dressing and I fell in love. When I'm at work, sometimes I'll go to a sub shop for lunch, and they don't even ask me what I want, they start making my spinach salad before I say a word...haha! I would have never known I would grow to like it, if I wasn't open to try it. I have been listening to some deep motivational meditations lately, and its funny how I attracted and desired something, that I needed. However, I was not a fan of spinach before, at all. If you would have asked me about ten years ago if I would have had spinach salads everyday, I would have laughed in your face. You never know the things around you that you may overlook, only to all of a sudden, find out, those things that we don't like today, could be something that we eventually evolve into loving. Until Next Time, D.

No comments:

Post a Comment