Saturday, December 29, 2012

"Thank You".....

"Thank You". I think those two words cried out within me this past year. Sometimes I would just drive down the road and cry. Don't know why. It just happened. Maybe, I was somewhat overwhelmed. I just felt so thankful to be alive, just to breathe, just to create, just to have a chance. "Newness" has been a word that has been in my conscious a lot lately. Newness in life, love, dreams, actions, and becoming closer to the spirit within. Learning, growing, and feeling, a "newness" is open and available to you. My spirit within has been excited about it. A voice keeps saying to me, "All you have to do, is be open and available to it. Whatever, that newness is, I know, "its all good". I also know, you can think things into your life. An example was today, I was at work, and for some reason I was thinking about guns. After all the terrible tragedies that have happened recently with guns, I thought, I know it, someone is going to walk into this store with a gun. No later than ten minutes, it happened. Someone walked into the store with a gun. However, it was a police officer. Funny huh? I know. I realized at that moment, throughout the chaos, I am going to be okay. However thoughts are powerful. I realized when I saw the officer walk in, you are meant to be protected, you flow in peace, you will be and are safe. Walk in your newness, be open to it, create in it. It will move in a spirit of peace and love. No matter where you are, those are two things that are always available and open to you. Give Love and peace, and it will surround you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment