Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Randomness....Alien lover

I've always wondered why I was so different, why I never fit in with the so called "norm", and why I've had a deep connection to music creation. One reason. An alien abducted me and took me to the moon. Yes, its true. I totally feel that I've seen the moon, and now there is a glow within that just can't stop . I at times feel as though there is something extremely extraterrestrial about myself. An alien would probably feel extremely attracted and drawn to me. It's cool to have this feeling though because I know I'm not the only alien on Earth. There are more of us out there. I've been in tune with my essence lately and its speaking loud and clear. It says, you are not suppose to fit in. Never have, never will. But remember, you are not alone. There are some pretty major and important things you will create and do while you are here so just enjoy the ride. Now I know more than ever, my love connection shall be with.....an alien. Until next time, Peace D.

No comments:

Post a Comment