Saturday, December 8, 2012

Mas Love, Joy, Peace, and Green Leafy Veggies....

Hey there! Signing in on some randomness...I just had to share this amazing feeling. I decided to decorate my un poco casa with some holiday cheer. I put up my teeny tiny christmas tree, lights, snowman wreath and decorative stuff door hangers to get in the spirit. It was something about the process of decorating and putting everything together. It feels great! I feel more peace, joy, and cheer around the house. I even got a lil cup as you can see that has the character of the holiday with peace, love, joy, and faith, all decorated with festive designs. I am still working on new music, recording, working, and still dreaming as I create. I've been trying out eating more green leafy vegetables lately and less meat and what an awesome feeling! The cabbages, turnips, collards, and broccoli, you see in the pics were all grown from the hands of the "green man", my Dad. He produced some of the most beautiful plants this year. He passed turnips, collards, and cabbages out this year to so many people and they all talked about how awesome they were. I learn so much from him. The spirit of giving is in him, and when you can give from your heart, you are receiving more than you know.:-) He's an awesome and funny dude.
I'm a new auntie. Babies are such a gift. It is amazing how two people can create something so precious. Life! My nephew was born Dec. 7, 2012. It's funny how my mom said I weighed an ounce more than him and he was suppose to be born around Christmas. I guess he couldn't wait! I'm working on choosing visuals for the album. I also found out, "Hooked" was chosen on a mix compilation for Soulbounce. Go to http://www.soulbounce.com/soul to check it out! I hope you are enjoying this season. Mas love, joy, peace, happiness, and faith to ya. Yes, i'm playing around with putting together a picture book now. I'll leave you with this one excerpt I wrote in my pic book. "Love." Transforms so many things. I would rather be on the endless upbound stream of its current, riding the wave." Until next time, Peace D.

No comments:

Post a Comment