Friday, December 4, 2015

Hey! Ova Here...


Hey! Yoo hoo! Attention can play an important role on your journey. Life presents lessons to us each day. What lessons are you paying attention to? As we go through life, we all want to be heard. If we look on social media sites, we can see that. I can remember being in class, raising my hand amongst other students. If I did not get noticed by a teacher, I would get angry but find a way to get my teacher"s attention. I remember losing at something. As a kid, I did not like to lose. As a big kid, I still don't. My mom was told that I had unsportsmanlike behavior. I would throw stuff, kick my desk, do all kind of spontaneous dirt when I did not win. My attention was focused on winning, which was great. The lesson I had to learn from the experience was much greater though. I didn't have to be a complete ass if I didn't win. I would be ok. I would just have to work harder next time.

I love watching my favorite team in sports. I feel sorry for someone"s ears if we were in the same room and my team was playing. My attention is focused. No question who I am cheering for. I want
my team to win. My energy is at an all time high. I am focused. I am in my zone the moment the game starts. You can see the coaches get angry at certain referee calls. I can even read their lips and recognize every "wondrous" expressive word they use on the planet when they don't like a call. It is intense. It is loud. The communication is clear. The referee heard every word and can sometimes throw a penalty flag for the "wondrous" array of expressive words...:) 

I can be a bit of a hermit, at times. I can scream too! I like my space. Cranky can be my middle name. I may think about pushing you off the see-saw if we were ever on the playground.  It's cool though. Im still growing,  just trying to express. Well until next time,

Peace,

D

No comments:

Post a Comment