Sunday, October 25, 2015

Indulge.......



.



Cake. Kit Kat. Chocolate. These are the moments in life where I smile. I can remember growing up on kit Kats. I would go to the country store and stock up. Kit Kats and Hostess chocolate cupcakes were my favorite. Now, someone has decided to combine these two succulent indulgences. I can"t!  I saw this pic and couldn't take it. This looks like pure delight. My ultimate fantasy is to have a dessert store. Full of cakes, cupcakes, and the best coffee in the world. I remember reading books about gingerbread houses and candy land. O how I wanted to go there and live forever. .I'd love for it to be an escape from the real world. You could get what ever you want. Even homemade candy and ice cream. Everything naturally made. I love trying to find shops that just specialize in desserts. Hard to find these days but I know there are some wonderful dessert shops out there. Have you found one? Your own special place to indulge. This is maybe about three hours spent in the gym burning it off, but it is all worth it. Enjoy your escape. There are still some special places in the world. Love and light to all the wonderful cooks in the world. You make the world a little sweeter to love. Until next time, indulge....:)



D.

No comments:

Post a Comment