Thursday, July 16, 2015

Sunshine Focus..






As I wake up every morning, there is a magical ray of light that hits my face. During the summer, this happens almost every day. An automatic reoccurrence of this great event. As I am sometimes deep in my romantic dreams, this 
Light hits my face and I awaken. How beautiful to know that the sun will shine for me no matter what is going on with everything else. This light never says, "I don't feel like it, or you made me angry today so no light for you. I can say, I had nothing to do with it. This remarkable light just comes, beams it's light, and shines away. How magnificent! This one thing, I am grateful for, every morning. This one simple thing that as we go through life, we sometimes forget. The simple things of life are truly extraordinary. When I look at its light, I smile because I can see I have one more opportunity to say "thank you". When I am upset about something down here on Earth, I just imagine myself up high in the sky as the sun and say, "I am going to eventually shine my light once again". The sun"s light is so beautiful, and if we could only see how beautiful our light could be, we would probably stop sweating the small stuff.
Love nature, take care of her. She is there for us, no matter what. She doesn't sweat the small stuff, she shines anyway. Why can"t we? Until next time, 

Peace,

D

No comments:

Post a Comment