Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Dig me up.........



" When weakness turns my ego up, I know you'll count on the me from yesterday." Dig me up from what is covering up, the better part of me." When someone "digs" you up, what a discovery.  I can be in a  "can't tell me nothing" mood sometimes.  The "I'm feeling me" part of myself kicks in, and I'm so full of it, I only hear myself. That is, until someone that truly loves me, has to tell me, stop. Just stop, please. You're pretty full of it.  Hahaha!

Reminded me of a guy who thought every woman wanted him. He would talk about how jealous his girlfriend would get because women were throwing themselves at him. In reality, he was checking out these women, but in his "i'm so full of myself brain", bragged about how women wanted him. He was trying to avoid how he truly felt. I just laughed, and me and a friend were talking and we both said, "you're full of it". He laughed because he knew, he was. He eventually found out, even though his girl wanted to get married, he wasn't quite ready for that commitment.

We all may need a "diggin" sometimes. It's okay to admit, I'm full of it, and someone that loves us, can  recognize that.  My third person mirror tends to tell me things, but its so great when there is someone outside of myself,  that can "dig me up" and uncover something profound for me to see, my naked truth". Dig it?

Well until next time, Peace.

D.


No comments:

Post a Comment