Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Judgmental Escape.....



People can be chaotic. Things can be chaotic. How do we deal? So many things telling us go this way, or go that can have a lot of us not knowing where to turn. Your inner voice of truth is your guide. Everything you need to know and more rest is there.

We all have eyes. We all have preconceived notions and ideas about people we meet. We can all generalize. No matter how much we may think we know everything, we don't. People can have generalizations all across the board. Someone may generalize a person based on their skin color, sexuality, and socioeconomic status. What I have found in my journey is that generalizing is one of the easiest steps to getting caught up. We never get true intimacy in relationships because our judgments get in the way.

We share our experiences, hurts, pains, joys, and losses, only to find, we all have so many great things in common. We all can share and grow when we can recognize at the core, who we are.
I find myself getting caught in my own judgment. My own preconceived notions, ideas, and judgment on someone else, hindered me from seeing that I was holding back the best part of me. I was everything I judged. The one thing that changed everything was realizing change starts with me. I have to work on me before I try to tell you how to be you. By the time I finish working on me, well there will be no more time.

I am my biggest ally and worst enemy. I am forever discovering myself again. Self exploration is a beautiful thing and I constantly submit to its flow. I want to flow in it to discover an honest me, a true me, and a healthy me. Emotionally, physically, and sexually. These are the most beautiful parts of me.  When I can discover the true essence of me, nothing can stop the flow. I am in my best self. No truth is like the truth you discover about you. How can you make yourself better? What am I doing to help myself, so that I may be a light to someone else. Escaping your own judgment zone can help you  see clearly. I can laugh at myself, because I can see my own journey. A lot of work to do. The work however, is the most important job I can "clock" into. Working on me, and focusing on that
Job, first.  Well until next time, Peace, D.

































No comments:

Post a Comment