Friday, September 18, 2015

...Enjoy...............






Booooyah!!!! News flash...Everything doesn't have to be so serious. Everything doesn't have to be so deep. Some things are just for you to enjoy. Chill out. I have to say this to myself a lot. I analyze everything. Don't know why, but I do. If we just take two minutes to laugh, act silly, or just not take things so seriously, you can see things for what they are, pure fun. I love seeing the sun rise, hear the birds chirp, or just sometimes watch the cats and my Dad's dog pick at each other. It's just fun. Watch nature, play your favorite sport, listen to music. Do something fun. Go to a cool music concert. You just may do something you haven't done in a long time, smile.



Until Next Time,



Peace





D.




No comments:

Post a Comment