Monday, March 25, 2013

"Kitty Pooh is my dawg......

When I was little, a cat just jumped into my arms, and dug her paws right into my skin. It was unintentional but it hurt like hell. From that point on, I kept my distance from cats. I never could seem to bond with them. Maybe it was a trust issue. They also look really slick and sneaky as well. As I got older, I still never bonded with cats. I was and still am a dog person. But, there is this one cat who did the unexplainable. She is quite intelligent, and a little different. I mean, this cat chills out around my parent's house and seems to be the "phat" cat out of the cat gang that likes to hang around my parent's house. I call her, "Kitty Pooh". So one day, I was walking down to my parent's house, and here she comes. I was trying to walk fast so she couldn't keep up, but I guess she knew, because her paws were moving faster to the pace of my feet. I could barely make it to my mom's top doorstep without almost tripping over her paws. She was trying to keep up with me for some reason. After opening the door to enter my parent's house, I gave a quick sigh of relief, like "woo, glad I got away from that cat." I stayed at my parent's for a few hours and was getting ready to leave. To my dismay, when I opened the door, guess who was on the top step? Yes, Kitty Pooh. She waited until I came back out and was sitting there at the top step looking up at me. I was deliberately trying to be mean to her, but she kept giving me this "pouty" look. "Uggh, what do you want?", I said. She still began to gaze at me. So, I managed to get around her and past the top of my parent's steps. I took off to my house, but she was right there. I couldn't walk for her all between my feet and walking space. As I walked up to my own porch, I was already in a grumpy mood, and kept asking her, "What do you want"? "Kitty Pooh", I called her. "We are going to have to do something about you just being all in my space. You will not leave me alone, will you"? She just looked up at me with this pitiful looking face. I looked back at her and said it again, "What do you want? "Shoo, get away from here." You get to lay around and do whatever you want all day, while I'm having to deal with this and that so, "you need to just beat it." She still looks up at me with the most pitiful look. She's still on my porch, looking straight up at me. Then I said it, "Maaaan, I just need a hug. "As soon as that came out of my mouth, look at the pic. It's funny how you can speak whatever you want into existence. It can come from the place you most least expect it too. Hahaha, well until next time, Peace. D.

No comments:

Post a Comment