Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!!

Hi Peeps! Just wanted to wish a Happy Mother's Day to the moms as well as to all the women who influence kids in some kind of way. (God Mommies, Sisters, Aunts, etc.) You all have influence in the lives of others and this is your day! Working on music as we speak and its taking a little longer than anticipated but its well worth the wait. I'm so very excited about this project and I only hope that you guys love it as much as I do. This is the place I just like to ramble so I decided to do something a little different. I'm going to throw out a word, once that word is thrown, let's just well, talk about it....Hmmm...the word is love....What does it really mean to you? I've tried to look at and observe different views on what it means to each individual person, but I've found a great example from a person who even though we may have our disagreements, has never left my side, my mom. Yes, if I wanted to see what love is, she would be the example. When I think of her, I think of strength, determination, committment, faithful, trustworthy, and so much more. This is what I see when I see her and I am so thankful to have her in my life. The way I reason is because of her, the way I think is because of her, and I think the way I love is because of her. How a mother loves you can affect the rest of your life. Hope you had an awesome Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment